Welcome Forums Playlists New Adds for October

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Streed_303
    Participant

With October almost over, I should post the new additions to the RPM shelves. With the fall semester. I am glad to hear some of this stuff being played! The Brazillian Girls and Junior Boys seen to be getting some good play. Ellee Ven is working the airwaves and the dancefloor with the new set of remixes. Alias and Tarsier is still tops in my player! I got to see them earler this month @ Piano’s in NYC. Lets just say, the music sounds sooo much better live. WOW!

Anyway, the new stuff…

The Baldwin Brothers Return of the Golden Rhodes TVT Records

Bytecon At The Robodock Satamile

Cirque Du Soliel Delirum Cirque Du Soliel Musique

Club D’Elf Now I Understand Accurate

Dosh The Lost Take Anticon

Ellee Ven Project 11 Vol. 4 & 5 Hot Sauce

Genika The Purity Secklusion Music

Hybrid I Choose Noise Instictive

Roger O’Donnell The Truth In Me Great Society

Sounds From The Ground High Rising Waveform

Squarepusher Hello Everything Warp

Thunderball Cinescope ESL

Various Chillicious Waveform

Various The DFA Remixes Chapter 2 Astralwerks / DFA

Various Explorations (Classic Picante Regrooved) Concord

Venomocean Voyage V Venomocean

Some exciting things here… Thunderball and The Baldwin Brothers work well together. Squarepusher is great – naturally! We are blessed to have the latest remixes on one CD by the DFA. Say, has anyone seen volume 1? Check your bags!!!! If you like Alias & Tarsier, give Dosh a try. And lastly, we’ve got a new EP from Venomocean. I liked their debut last year and I was excited to see this. This time, the lyrics focus more on relationships and breakups. I guess you can say on this release, there is more venom in the ocean.

And lastly, one of my faves from last year – Boomish is putting on some shows soon. Nov. 7, I am going to the city to see this rare event.

Until next time,

WCNI RPM

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.